Saturday, May 14, 2011

No, we have not been washed away or blown away!

I have had a lot of people asking if we are okay from the flooding. Thankfully we are not in a flood zone so yes. Although with all the crazy weather I'll feel lucky if we make it out alive by August. Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic but really between all the tornado sirens I've heard lately and the flooding I've definitely had my share of nightmares. I HATE tornadoes. There, I said it. Now I feel much better. But, thank you for the phone calls and messages. Really, it means a lot.
So with that being said I feel I need to explain why it's been two months since I've put anything on here, but there really isn't an explanation. Since Jason's boards have been over (which I have to mention we just found out he PASSED!! Hallelujah. I'm so proud of him!) he's been able to be around a lot so I've mostly just been enjoying all my time with these two awesome people.
Colette and Heather (my step-mom and sis) came out last week and it was so good to see them! Heather was awesome enough to travel with her little Zak to give Javen a friend while they stayed and they were pretty dang cute together. Enjoy some of the flooding photos!

I had to throw this one in: Man capris??? Did I miss something?



1 comment:

todd and erin said...

I'm glad you guys are safe. Hang in there for a few more months!