Friday, July 24, 2009

How to stress out your husband....

-Start off by being about 37 weeks pregnant for the first time. This really seems to be a good stress inducer, especially if the doctor tells you the baby could come any day.
-Then, instead of cleaning and getting ready for the baby and family to come like most do, tear apart and re-do and crucial part of your house. I have chosen the kitchen!

(Jason took this because he said he needed proof of how crazy I am going....and it's too hot outside and in the garage,
forcing our living room to become our work area!)


(We've painted the cabinets green...don't worry the wall color and trim are changing too)

-This all works really well if like mine, your husband wakes up at 5:30 to go to work, so when he comes home he is exhausted, but see's the giant mess you've created and decides he needs to help out of fear it won't get done. After all of this, I have warned Jason he may need to think really hard when he wants a second one...who knows what project I may pick up next time!

I do have to admit, Jason has been VERY patient with me and helped out a lot...(he's probably done more on it than I have!)
I'll post some before and afters when it done!

5 comments:

John and Rachel Erickson said...

Crazy lady! At least I don't have to help :) JK. That baby can't come until I get back so you have plenty of time to finish them...

Anonymous said...

Christina! your belly is so so cutie! I love how cute you are! MAN... you have a bad case of nesting! HAHA! can't wait to see the finished project and I bet jason can't either! I miss you guys! any day now! YAY!

Caitlin said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! You're almost there! And ps, that is totally something I would do. Start a project like that :) Good thing you have such a nice husband :)

Unknown said...

Um lucky for you- you are pretty much the cutest pregnant lady ever. That is probably helping to grab some sympathy from Jason. And I miss you. And seeing all our little friendies comments makes me miss all of us. So I am on the count down to December! And I cant believe you are having a BEBE! And I can't wait to meet ____ (insert whichever name is current here). And enjoy tearing your house apart. I am jealous you have one. :) (I also just wanted you to know the weird security word that I have to enter to get this to post is "poonick"...what is poonick? haha Perhaps the name for your child?)

todd and erin said...

Holy cow you are going to be a MOM!! And I too am jealous of your little house. I wish I could do projects on mine. Good luck and keep us updated on the baby!