Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One of life's lessons

When you are almost 7 months prego most of the clothes in the women's section become off limits! ...here is my proof:

(about 26 weeks...I'm 28 weeks today and have definitely grown since here...more pics to come)

Believe it or not sometimes I forget I have this growing belly. While I was shopping with my sister I saw this cute jacket and it hit me when the third button that goes around my ribs...not even my stomach...would barely come together! I guess it's good self-discipline, maybe I will just stick to shopping for shoes until my feet swell!

Here's some funny...and not so funny changes I've been experiencing:

1. Little old ladies at the grocery store give me this cute little adoring smile....it took me a while to figure out why all of the sudden people were smiling at me. Now I at least don't feel so uncomfortable.
2. My stomach will randomly "pulse" outward when he decides to kick me and I'm sure I look like a crazy person because I start laughing to myself everytime even when I'm in public somewhere.
3. Some nights I wake up with horrifying leg cramps and I get angry Jason doesn't feel the pain so I make sure to make enough noise to wake him up so he will massage my calves for me....sorry Jason!


One more thing....we just got back from visiting family and I have to say thanks to them! We had such a good time and miss you guys!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there! I want to see pics! And we need to catch up! I am calling you this weekend. So get ready!

hayleemj said...

How cute are you!?! I love pregnancy (well for the most part... the feeling the baby and the extra attention is fun, but the leg cramps aren't so much!)

Caitlin said...

that is funny, adoring old ladies. Lucky! :) It was so fun to see you when you were here! Come back again soon, I hope everything goes well for you over the next few months!

John and Rachel Erickson said...

No wonder the guy in the ward calls you chubby... :)

Whitney said...

hope you had a fun trip to Utah! man, those leg cramps were the worst!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... cute cute! I love your cute little belly! seriously you are such a cute pregnant girl! it was so good to see you guys a couple weeks ago. -can't wait to meet your little guy!

Jared West said...

You still look so cute! I was twice your size that far along! I'm impressed you even got one button done up! That's so funny about the old ladies and people. Just wait until he's here and then they will smile at him, and when he cries they will try and stick their dirty fingers in his mouth to see if he's teething, yuck!